Rijeka - The project "Rijeka Gateway" commences

Rijeka, the largest port and the third largest city in Croatia, is about to begin the project "Rijeka Gateway" which includes the construction of a marina for megayachts, 500-600 luxury apartments, hotels, a shopping center and conference halls on the coast, in the heart of the port of Rijeka. This is the largest development and investment project which should revitalize the area of the former commercial port. The project is worth over 300 million euros. After seven years of preparation the project will soon go to an international tender. 35 letters of intent from potential investors around the world have already been received, mostly by developers, investment funds and companies engaged in building and selling real estate.

The project "Rijeka Gateway" or the conversion of the former commercial port into a new center with a tourist, cultural, business and recreational facilities should enhance the image of Rijeka as a maritime and Mediterranean city.

The Tourist Board of Primorje-Gorje County
www.kvarner.hr

The Turist Board of Rijeka
www.tz-rijeka.hr

2 Comments

  1. Hi there this is kinda of off topic but I was
    wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
    I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding know-how so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

    Feel free to surf to my web blog - click here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much.
    I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me.


    my web blog nude beach videos

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post